I love fish tacos.
I LOVE fish tacos.
Fish tacos + Kristine = true love 4ever.
It’s that creamy, crunchy combo that just lights my fire.
I’m going to share the recipe with you. But I’m going to do it over the course of three days, because some of the components are good enough to stand alone. And, I want folks to be able to find them and use them for dishes other than fish tacos.
We’ll start with the crunchy part today – Red Cabbage & Cilantro Slaw.
(But before we dive in, check out Thank Goodness It’s Monday #99 where this and other fun recipes live! Or, pop over to find other AIP-friendly dishes here!)
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp plus one pinch sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ TBSP honey
- 3 TBSP avocado oil
- Mix cabbage, cilantro and 1 tsp. sea salt in medium size bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, pinch of salt, and honey.
- Slowly drizzle in avocado oil, whisking while you drizzle.
- Add oil mixture to cabbage mixture and mix well to coat.
- Let sit for ten minutes or more before serving.